Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Returning to Little Surprises

So I am back in the Kings town and I came to a few little surprises. Brock bought me a lilly plant, it kinda reminds me of Saskatchewan, and a pumpkin. Interestingly, Brock carved the pumpkin last night and this is what he came up with. I thought it was pretty cute.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like a cartoon character or something!

9:43 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee;-))))
k.

1:14 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Brock bought another pumpkin today. He loves the seeds.

4:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brock, what an excellent housewife you are;-P
k.

9:54 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The seeds are awesome, it reminds me ofour pumpkin last year!

6:07 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, they're having it again this year. but i'm not going, meg, cause you're not here;-(
k.

10:31 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, something has been up with your blog for a while, at least for me. I have not been able to post under "Blogger display name". Miss ya!

10:12 a.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Ya, I have been having the same problem with Kasia's blog. Could it be because I am still with blogger instead of blogger in beta?

7:06 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! I think that is the problem. Anywho, how the heck are you!? We miss you guys!

3:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home