Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.
posted by carrie at 9:32 p.m.
Miss you and hope you are doing well.PS-thanks for helping my sister, you kinda freaked her out.
9:37 p.m.
HA, I miss Dave too. He's such a good shit. Oh, and I miss you too Carrie. We should drive in a straight line towards each other and meet for lunch:)
8:21 a.m.
Awww, look at him smiling. Just as cute as a bug deer:)-CP
6:02 p.m.
That's awesome! You stole this off of google images didn't you! Love you!
10:30 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Miss you and hope you are doing well.
PS-thanks for helping my sister, you kinda freaked her out.
9:37 p.m.
HA, I miss Dave too. He's such a good shit. Oh, and I miss you too Carrie. We should drive in a straight line towards each other and meet for lunch:)
8:21 a.m.
Awww, look at him smiling. Just as cute as a bug deer:)
-CP
6:02 p.m.
That's awesome! You stole this off of google images didn't you! Love you!
10:30 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home