Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Haunting how time flies

I was looking at the calendar today and I realized that Halloween is fast approaching. I would really like to do something cool this year. Does anyone have any spooky suggestions?
Oh, and drinking at a bar doesn't count as a suggestion, I can do that anyday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 2 drinks at the bar and a bowl of peanuts?

5:38 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

tee hee. ok, that I was not expecting

6:54 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should all dress up as each other. Hee hee.
Actually I think I may goes as Archaeology Barbie with blue eyeshadow and short shorts and a bull whip. Or Tinkerbell
D

3:08 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay archy barbie! bull whips rock!
k.

5:59 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't get through. I think you should have a mini-bon fire in the back yard and dance naked with B-Rock, and then have crazy animal sex. You know, get back to the pagan roots.
P.S. Jer thought his comment would be scary for wormie.

5:18 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home