Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Friday, June 02, 2006

29 Church Street

Here are some pictures of the house where Brock and I live, finally. I couldn't fit the whole house in the picture because people were staring at me so I had to do it quick.
PS-sorry for the sideways-ness, I was in a hurry.


The open door in the above picture leads to this, the bedroom. The other side of the room has a desser, bookshelf and a big window.


Notice the cute green shag rug in the bathroom. I love that rug.
PS- there is also a shower in there which you can't see in this pic.



It is pretty cute and cozy.

8 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Notice the flash in the mirror. That is to hide my refection.

12:58 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Oh, and by the way I meant "dresser", I don't even know what a 'desser' is, sorry.

1:04 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neck hurts! It kinda reminds me of my house that I had in Kinistino. Do you have a yard?

1:27 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaw! super cute! i love the 'wooden' toilet seat! did b.rock chose the house cause of that? i also really like the dark doors and windows and the yellow front door...and my neck hurts too, btw. but it's o.k. gives me excuse to go see jeff;-P

1:54 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but hey, i wanna see the famous porch!

1:56 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Ya, there is a small yard on the front and left side with a small porch attached to kitchen.

5:10 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay trans-micro-house! You'd figure there would be more red in a fire truck. Maybe that's its disguise!
-CP

2:22 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your yellow door too!
Meg

10:46 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home