I have landed...
So, I am finally in Kingston. My goodness the train seemed long. Well, the first day was ok. But, after we passed Sudbury it all seemed terribly bad. I had trouble sleeping the night before, and it seemed like we were not allowed off of the train after Sioux Lookout (check out a map, it is very far from Toronto). I could only eat the breakfast on the train so later in the day I managed to eat a whole bar of 70% cocoa dark chocolate, needless to say I ended up puking it up very shortly after I finished it (I blame you Kasia). It was everywhere, but Cara felt so bad by my mental state that after I washed my shirt in the moving toilet she gave me her blanket because mine was covered in sick. Plus, our train was 2 hours late so we had to run to catch the connecting train from Toronto to Kingston. And, to top it off sometime along the way a bug bit my boob!! Pictures to come (not of my boob but of the trip).

3 Comments:
sure, blame the redhead...as i remember it i also included gluten free granola bars...what a waste of fine chocolate! i swear, every time you go on a journey longer than few hours you get sick...what's up with that?
4:15 p.m.
Personally, I'd be interested in that boob pic...I'm glad you arrived safely.
7:54 p.m.
Hey yeah, why no boob pic?
Glad you made it safe C.
-bling bling-
8:56 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home