Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.
posted by carrie at 11:10 a.m.
Oh my goodness, I think that is scarier than the monion. So disturbing. D
11:44 a.m.
I think that's hilarious! It looks like the chick is puking him out...M
12:19 p.m.
Or the chick is eating him! It's cute.
1:21 p.m.
It is hard to tell which is crazier, the chick for eating him or the pooh for allowing it.
2:05 p.m.
I would like to say that, as a (soon-to-be)nurse, I can't condone the eating of pooh.oh, i'm so witty...like my sistor
3:03 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Oh my goodness, I think that is scarier than the monion. So disturbing.
D
11:44 a.m.
I think that's hilarious! It looks like the chick is puking him out...
M
12:19 p.m.
Or the chick is eating him! It's cute.
1:21 p.m.
It is hard to tell which is crazier, the chick for eating him or the pooh for allowing it.
2:05 p.m.
I would like to say that, as a (soon-to-be)nurse, I can't condone the eating of pooh.
oh, i'm so witty...like my sistor
3:03 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home