Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Frustrating Fun

Here is a little something for anyone who wants to waste a bit of time, or just try to be really smart.
Go to www.shygypsy.com and try the Funny Farm Puzzle
It is a hard core word association game, so don't try to finish it all in one sitting since it could take hours.
Note, there is a little "Hints" button in the far right corner that will provide more info about the rules and set-up of the puzzle (but it doesn't give answers).
So, give it a try.
Good Luck!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no.
k.

11:25 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't stop. thesis? what? gimme a dictionary!
k.

12:07 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried it. I can't get 'em all. ARRG!!! I just noticed the hint button. Yeah!

12:42 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we're sitting here working on it, it is pretty crazy and frustrating. Stupid words. This is harder than "Who'd YOu Rather" that we played the other night. Wow, need to focus. Focus people, focus.

D

11:31 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Lrt me know if you need any clues.

4:24 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"clues" did you get it all done? I'm addicted now too but as D knows I"m a horrible speller which makes it even harder. Damnit! I have to study for finals!

Thanks Carrie,
michelle

2:09 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap, i actually know something about baseball!!!! without googling!!!
carrie, i love you for making me feel sporty and north american. teehee.
:-D
k.

4:56 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

we're not finished but we have quite a bit done.

5:48 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dam it!! Now the bling is addicted.

Thank god I am sick and have nothing, NOTHING not even a thesis to work on!!!!

Waaahaaaaaaaaaa

-bling bling-

11:56 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home