Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Apparently I was tagged

ok, so here it is, the questions asked on Kasia's blog (sorry, I didn't realize that I was supposed to post this)
1. Yourself: silly (in the most intelligent sort of way)
2. Your spouse: none
3. Your hair: hated
4. Your mother: sweety
5. Your father:
6. Your favorite item: Petey
7. Your dream last night: short
8. Your favorite drink: red wine
9. Your dream car: VW Rabbit (4 door)
10. The room you are in: living room/dining room
11. Your ex: does a grade 7 relationship count?
12. Your fear: spiders
13. What you want to be in 10 years: employed
14. Who you hung out with last night: groceries and Brock

15. What you're not: completely normal
16. Muffins: not allowed
17: One of your wish list items: my student loans paid off
18: Time: too quick
19. The last thing you did: ate supper
20. What you are wearing: dirty water stained clothes
21. Your favorite weather: dry
22. Your favorite book: any Harry Potter
23. The last thing you ate: vegetable curry
24. Your life: changing
25. Your mood: wiggly
26. Your best friend: numerous
27. What you're thinking about right now: the bathroom
28. Your car: Brock's
29. What you are doing at the moment: playing with Mortimer
30. Your summer: unknown
31. Your relationship status: steady
32. What is on your TV: bunny ears
33. What is the weather like: cooling
34. When was the last time you laughed: 10 minutes ago

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the bathroom? ha-ha! I agree with the student loan wish.

10:48 a.m.

 
Blogger Kasia said...

hey! you cheated, one word only.
k.

5:31 p.m.

 
Blogger Kasia said...

good answers though;-)
k.

5:33 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Ooops, I forgot that that was the point.

5:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home