Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Friday, July 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


It is my little brother Ryan's birthday today. I would like to wish him all the best on this day and everyday. Don't worry Ry, everyone agrees that 25 is a really good year.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Ry-an,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

(This is not my brother, but his name is Ryan Dunn too.)


Western University USC President-elect Ryan Dunn wants a student government that’s a little less “corporate” in the coming year.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, happy bday ryan;-) but this guy impersonating you is just plain creepy. yych.

happy bday carrie dear!

3:23 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy reminds me of Patrick without his specs on.

4:20 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he's creepy, I think he's kind of cute.

D

5:06 p.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

Hey D if you're interested he is a fourth year history student.

5:21 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. History Hunks!

D

8:51 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home