Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.
posted by carrie at 5:04 p.m.
Table legs?
6:26 p.m.
you and your dildos...
9:40 a.m.
Dirty girl going straight for the dildo comment! Hee hee, I know what they are too.D
2:40 p.m.
hey, i couldn't disapoint everyone, could i now?
3:31 p.m.
but i have a good guess, anyway
2:45 p.m.
They do really look like dildos..but are they bowling pins? there's 9 of them..hmmm. I miss you!
6:13 a.m.
Ya, your right!! You win.
5:23 p.m.
ha! that's what i thought too;-)
9:21 p.m.
Polish chew toys...
2:49 p.m.
no,no,no. polish chew toys are made of ICE. how many times do i have to tell you.
3:21 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Table legs?
6:26 p.m.
you and your dildos...
9:40 a.m.
Dirty girl going straight for the dildo comment! Hee hee, I know what they are too.
D
2:40 p.m.
hey, i couldn't disapoint everyone, could i now?
3:31 p.m.
but i have a good guess, anyway
2:45 p.m.
They do really look like dildos..but are they bowling pins? there's 9 of them..hmmm. I miss you!
6:13 a.m.
Ya, your right!! You win.
5:23 p.m.
ha! that's what i thought too;-)
9:21 p.m.
Polish chew toys...
2:49 p.m.
no,no,no. polish chew toys are made of ICE. how many times do i have to tell you.
3:21 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home