For everyone who also reads Kasia's blog, I can be juvenile too. These are a little something that Brock has now started to collect from the grocery store here in Kingston. I just wish he wouldn't put them on display (see previous picture of kitchen).

PS- read the label at the top very carefully.
4 Comments:
Yeah, if you go to superstore you can buy tons of stuff from "Cock on the mountain top" in the Asian section. Have you eaten them or are just for display? The jackfruit are very good. Now I will 1 up you...
10:02 a.m.
oh crap. i've started a competition...
10:48 a.m.
of, course. Brock had them just for display, but now that you've mentioned it he may start eating them too.
10:50 a.m.
carrie, check out the safi blog, esp. pics on lower right! or go to mine and go to link to 'rotem's world' she took most of them.
pretty bloody fancy.
i seriously feel like they're becoming too big for me8-o
2:25 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home