Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's Treat!!



I thought that for april fool's I would remind you all of the original source of a signiture move I do. I know it is a long video (almost 10 minutes), but if you watch to the end you will all get a very special treat. Plus, it starts with a good bacon scene with Wolf. I give you the 10th Kingdom.




Here is also a section of funny quotes




And, for all of those who like wolf


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love it!! Ahhh, so much goodness, so little time!!

5:13 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm, Wolf...
k.

1:18 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what vacuum did I live in that I never heard of this show before?!!
it's awesome!! I just wasted 2 days watching the whole thing! awwwh!
h.

1:06 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home