Lost Soul in a flat and sky-filled land with nothing to protect me but an M.A.

Friday, December 14, 2007

i feel like i bent the time-space continuum







OK, so it has been a really long time. I understand if you have all given up on my wee little insignificant blog, but I thought I should post anyway (it might explain a bit). I have been in Souris, Manitoba for the last 7 weeks. I was working on an excavation there and it lasted a lot longer than I expected (not that I am complaining at all because I like being employed). It got bitter cold and was always windy, but I loved (almost) every minute of it. I hope everyone had a rockin' Halloween without me, but at least I am back for Christmas. Wishing everyone well, and happy holidays. Hope to see you soon and share some stories of my adventure.






PS- they popped my point cherry.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you might post today;) ah, that good old spacetime...always fascinating.
k.

10:22 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look! You're smiling for the camera!
-CP

11:28 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. is that a TENT in that top picture?! you stayed in a TENT, in the SNOW?!!!! for seven weeks???!!!!
sweet jebuz.
k.

5:50 a.m.

 
Blogger carrie said...

No, we stayed in a hotel. The tent was an idea for digging that didn't really work out. We did screen in the tipi in the background though.

8:55 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, that's better. i was going to complain to the human rights organizations for you...
k.

10:30 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home