So I was able to get this song out of my head. But this morning I was stirring something and it popped back in and I was shaking along until I realized what it was--stupid song. Now it will be there forever.
Dude-- I wish I lived in a cake. Oh, and I may have use that epitaph. Ahh. Brilliant. Although slightly long...and stuck in my head...hmmm...this may mean revenge... Luv, Lisa
5 Comments:
aah yes. the llama song. it is well known to me:)
k.
3:46 p.m.
You bastard! I'm going to be singing that forever now! ARGH!
-CP
6:06 p.m.
So I was able to get this song out of my head. But this morning I was stirring something and it popped back in and I was shaking along until I realized what it was--stupid song. Now it will be there forever.
D
1:43 p.m.
Dude-- I wish I lived in a cake. Oh, and I may have use that epitaph. Ahh. Brilliant. Although slightly long...and stuck in my head...hmmm...this may mean revenge...
Luv,
Lisa
1:26 p.m.
Oh great. That friggin' camarron song made me grammarically retarded. I meant "I may have to use that epitaph..." Argh. I'm still bitter.
Luv,
Lisa
1:28 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home